Apr 19, 2010

Rich’s Favorite Band

If you know Rich, you know who I mean.  The good part about the concert was that it was at the Choctaw Casino in Durant, OK so it wasn’t a big clusterf*** like the American Airlines Center can be.  The bad part about it was that it was in DURANT, OK.  Yeah.

But we bought tickets and off we went.

IMG_4198

Pre-concert photo.

Notice the scarf because it snowed that night.  In March!

IMG_4133 Did I mention we were on the res in Oklahoma?

IMG_4144Rick Nielsen hawking their latest release – ON EIGHT TRACK.

IMG_4156 IMG_4148

Notice the 5-necked guitar!

IMG_4179 Wouldn’t be Rich’s daughter if her first concert wasn’t Cheap Trick.

IMG_4181 copy Random post-concert photo

IMG_4187   We went across the street to walk around the casino after the concert was over.  Unfortunately, I didn’t gamble because you have to pay to play blackjack!  Yet another reason to hate Oklahoma.IMG_4200 IMG_4206 All photos.

Up next: exciting, awesome news that I already alluded to in this post!

No comments: