Jun 14, 2010

7 years and counting

So, May was a busy month for us as always.  On the 17th, Trevor and I celebrated 7 years of marriage.  Hard to believe it’s been that long!  I have to admit, my own wedding was one of the best ones I’ve been to.  (Ha ha)  We got married in North Carolina surrounded by mostly family, but also by a few of our dearest friends (my buddy Darren even flew in from Amsterdam).  It was a such a fantastic weekend – I hope they enjoyed it as much as we did.  Here are a few pictures.

 

What’s up, Jesus?  Heh.110

 

Our little church in the mountains.084

 

The day before the wedding we all went canoeing on the New River.  A few people fell in…the rest of us pointed and laughed.  As you do.257327-R1-16A 

Unfortunately, we have no pictures of us in our wedding attire buying beer in Wal-mart after the reception.  Keeping it classy!

But, seriously, what is a wedding without a guy in a puffy shirt and leather pants covering Bread on the keyboard? 

Just a friendly reminder: if you ever hire a classical pianist, make sure it means ‘classical music played on a piano’ and not ‘classic rock played on an organ’.

208

No comments: